A recipe for Mango Guacamole! Mashed avocados are mixed with mango, tomato, jalapeños, red onion, and red pepper for an easy and flavorful appetizer.
Disclosure: This post contains Amazon affiliate links. If you purchase something through the link, I may receive a small commission at no extra charge to you.
This fruit and vegetable-packed Mango Guacamole is the perfect appetizer or accompaniment to your summer get-together. It comes together quickly with no cooking needed. The mango adds a bit of tropical sweetness to the creamy avocado. Tomatoes, jalapeños, bell peppers, lime, red onion, garlic, and cilantro are also included for even more flavor.
I like to pair the Mango Guacamole simply with tortilla chips, but it is also delicious alongside grilled meat.
I only added 1 jalapeño to keep the spice level low for the family. If you want more kick, bump it up to 2 jalapeños.
If you have any guacamole leftover, transfer it to a bowl and cover with plastic wrap. Press the plastic down until it is touching the top of the guacamole completely. This will help keep the top layer from browning.
Looking for a Molcajete? I found this Granite Molcajete on Amazon.
Looking for more recipes with avocados?
Mango Guacamole Recipe
Adapted from Food Network Jeff Mauro
- 3 avocados
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 limes
- 1 mango peeled and diced
- 1/4 red bell pepper diced
- 1 tomato seeds removed and diced
- 1-2 jalapeños stem and seeds removed
- 1/2 small red onion finely diced
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1/4 cup freshly chopped cilantro
- Mango and cilantro for garnish
- Tortilla chips for serving
- Cut the avocados in half. Remove the seeds and skin, then transfer the flesh to a large bowl. Season with salt, pepper, and juice from 2 limes. Mash to desired texture.
- Mix in the mango, bell pepper, tomato, jalapeños, red onion, garlic, and cilantro. Adjust with salt if needed.
- Serve immediately garnished with mango and cilantro.