Recipe for Parmesan Garlic Grilled Corn- an easy and flavorful side dish for summer. Ears of grilled corn are brushed with a garlic butter and sprinkled with Parmesan cheese and parsley before serving.
This Parmesan Garlic Grilled Corn is a great grilled side dish for your upcoming summer festivities. The corn is cooked on the grill (can also bake in a 350 F oven), then brushed with a melted, garlic-infused butter. Sprinkle a little Parmesan over the ears while the corn is still hot to let the cheese melt slightly. If you want your kernels lightly charred, remove all the husks prior to grilling.
This was Evan’s first time trying corn. Once he figured out how to eat it, he love it! He kept taking a couple of bites, then sharing a little with Daddy. There was also less mess to clean after lunch, since he couldn’t throw random pieces of food everywhere.
Looking for more corn recipes? Try Jolada Palya (Stir-Fried Corn with Basil and Leeks), Galey iyo Qumbo (Somali Corn in Coconut Sauce), and Popcorn Tacos.
Parmesan Garlic Grilled Corn Recipe
Adapted from Eclectic Recipes
Parmesan Garlic Grilled Corn
- 4 ears fresh corn
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 clove garlic grated or minced
- 1/4 cup freshly grated Parmesan
- 1 tablespoon freshly chopped parsley
- Preheat grill to 350-400 degrees F. Remove most of the husks on the corn and leave the innermost layer intact. Pull them back just enough to remove the silks, then place back over the corn.
- Place corn on preheated grill. Cook, turning once or twice until kernels are bright yellow, 15-20 minutes.
- In the meantime: place butter and garlic in a small heat-safe bowl. Microwave until butter is melted, 10-15 seconds.
- Remove remaining husks and brush the corn kernels with melted garlic butter while still hot. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and parsley.
- Serve immediately.