A recipe for Peppermint S’mores Dip! This sweet and creamy milk chocolate ganache is covered in a layer of chopped candy canes and mini marshmallows, then broiled until toasted.
This Peppermint S’mores Dip is a quick and easy way to use up any leftover candy canes you have lying around during the holidays.
A melted milk chocolate ganache base is divided among mini serving dishes (or one larger one). Chopped candy canes and mini marshmallows are sprinkled over the top before broiling until toasted. Top with more crushed candy canes and mini chocolate chips, then serve immediately with graham crackers or other favorite accompaniments.
I served the Peppermint S’mores Dip in miniature 3.5 inch Cast Iron Skillets. I personally like the individual servings, but you can also make this recipe in a larger cast iron or other broiler-safe dish to feed a crowd.
Keep an eye on the marshmallows while they are under the broiler. They go from barely toasted to blackened very quickly.
Looking for more S’mores recipes?
Peppermint S’mores Dip Recipe
Peppermint S'mores Dip
- 1 1/2 cups heavy cream
- 16 ounces milk chocolate finely chopped or chips
- 4 candy canes chopped
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- Chopped candy canes
- Mini chocolate chips
- Graham crackers
- In a small saucepan, place the cream over medium heat. Once it comes to a simmer, remove from heat and add the chocolate. Allow to sit for 2 minutes before gently stirring until smooth. Divide the mixture among mini broiler-safe dishes or in one larger broiler-safe serving dish.
- Sprinkle the chopped candy canes over the melted chocolate. Top with marshmallows.
- Set the broiler to low. Arrange the mini or large serving dishes on a baking sheet and place on the center rack of the oven. Broiler until the marshmallows on top are toasted.
- Sprinkle the top with chopped candy canes and mini chocolate chips. Serve immediately with graham crackers.