This recipe for Strawberry Cheesecake Dip comes together with only a handful of ingredients and no baking required. It is the perfect quick and easy Valentine’s Day treat.
To make the Strawberry Cheesecake Dip, cream cheese and Greek yogurt are blended together with strawberry jam, vanilla, and a little powdered sugar. Before serving, top with a swirl of additional strawberry jam or a few pieces of chopped fresh strawberries.
I served the dip with pretzels, graham crackers, and fresh strawberries. Vanilla wafers, other types of cookies, fruits, or lightly sweetened crackers with also pair perfectly.
Bring the cream cheese completely to room temperature before blending in with the rest of the ingredients. This will help create a wonderfully smooth and creamy texture.
If you don’t have Greek yogurt on hand, you can also use plain yogurt that has been strained in a cheesecloth or coffee filter overnight in the refrigerator.
Looking for more Valentine’s Day ideas? Try these Strawberry Balsamic Chocolates, Blood Orange Shortbread Cookies with Dark Chocolate Drizzle, Fried Ravioli with Raspberry Chocolate Goat Cheese, and Whole Wheat Baked Strawberry Doughnuts.
Strawberry Cheesecake Dip Recipe
Adapted from Pumpkin ‘n Spice
Strawberry Cheesecake Dip
- 6 ounces cream cheese softened to room temperature
- 1 1/2 cups plain Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- 3 tablespoons strawberry jam
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- Strawberry jam or finely chopped strawberries
- In a large bowl, beat together the cream cheese and yogurt until smooth. Mix in the powdered sugar, strawberry jam, and vanilla extract.
- Transfer to a serving dish and lightly swirl in additional strawberry jam or top with finely chopped strawberries. Serve immediately.