A recipe for Strawberry Cheesecake Dip! Cream cheese and Greek yogurt are blended together with strawberry jam, vanilla, and lemon zest.
This Strawberry Cheesecake Dip is such a fun no-bake option for Valentine’s Day, summer celebrations, and any time of year.
The dip comes together in about 10 minutes with no cooking and only a handful of ingredients. Simply blend together cream cheese, powdered sugar, Greek yogurt, strawberry jam, vanilla bean paste, and lemon zest until smooth.
Serve immediately with an additional spoonful of strawberry jam swirled over the top or refrigerate in an airtight container for up to three days.
A Few Tips
I served the dip with pretzels (regular and dark chocolate coated), graham crackers, and fresh strawberries. Vanilla wafers, other types of cookies, apples, bagels, or lightly sweetened crackers will also pair perfectly.
Bring the cream cheese completely to room temperature before blending in with the rest of the ingredients. This will help create a wonderfully smooth and creamy texture.
Adjust the sugar to taste. More or less powdered sugar may be needed depending on personal preference and the sweetness of the jam.
Sift the powdered sugar before adding to the cream cheese to help it blend more smoothly.
This dip can be mixed together by hand, but I prefer to use a hand mixer to make everything easier and have more control over the consistency.
If you don’t have Greek yogurt on hand, you can strain plain yogurt in a cheesecloth or coffee filter overnight in the refrigerator.
I topped the Strawberry Cheesecake Dip with an additional spoonful of jam and swirled it together. You can also add a few diced fresh strawberries.
Don’t have vanilla bean paste? Swap for a teaspoon of vanilla extract.
This dip also works with other types of jam.
Looking for more Valentine’s Day ideas?
This recipe was originally posted in February 2017 and updated in February 2023.
Strawberry Cheesecake Dip Recipe
Adapted from Pumpkin ‘n Spice
Strawberry Cheesecake Dip
- 8 ounces (227 grams) cream cheese softened to room temperature
- 1/2 cup (60 grams) powdered sugar sifted
- 1 1/2 cups (330 grams) plain Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup (70 grams) strawberry jam
- 1 teaspoon vanilla bean paste
- Zest from 1/2 lemon
- Strawberry jam
- In a large bowl, beat together the cream cheese and powdered sugar until smooth and no lumps remain.
- Beat in the yogurt, followed by the strawberry jam, vanilla bean paste, and lemon zest.
- Adjust flavors to taste. Transfer to a serving dish and lightly swirl in an additional spoonful of strawberry jam.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate in an airtight container for up to three days.