A recipe for a White Chocolate Espresso Martini! White chocolate liqueur is blended with vodka and espresso for a rich and decadent cocktail.
Disclaimer: Consume alcoholic beverages at your own risk and liability. This recipe is intended only for those over the age of 21 (in the United States). Please drink responsibly.
White chocolate liqueur was recently on sale at my local wine and liquor store, so I added a bottle to my pickup order and started searching for ways to use it. This recipe for a White Chocolate Espresso Martini is currently one of my favorites! It takes very little effort and only uses three ingredients. You can of course dress it up based on what you have available.
Start by prepping the glasses. Chill the martini glass in the freezer for about 10 minutes. Before making the cocktail, I coated the rim with white chocolate ganache. You can also drizzle chocolate syrup around the inside of the glass or coat the rim in chocolate sauce and cover with chocolate (or white chocolate) shavings.
A quick and easy way to make a white chocolate ganache sturdy enough to not fall off the rim is to combine 1/2 cup white chocolate chips and 2 tablespoons heavy cream in a microwave-safe bowl. Microwave in 20 second increments, stirring in-between, until smooth and creamy. If the ganache is too thin, stir in a few more white chocolate chips. If it is too thick to pipe, add a small splash of cream at a time. Transfer the mixture to a piping bag and carefully pipe along the rim of the chilled glasses. If needed, place the glasses back in the freezer to help the ganache set.
In a cocktail shaker filled with plenty of ice, combine the white chocolate liqueur, vodka, and espresso. Shake until well blended and pour into the prepared martini glass. Serve the cocktail immediately. If desired, top with a strawberry, chocolate (or white chocolate) shavings, and/or a sprig of fresh mint.
Don’t have white chocolate liqueur? You can also make your own! Check out this recipe from Manu’s Menu. I used a whipped cream vodka. If you don’t have that or vanilla vodka, add a small splash of vanilla extract for an extra boost of flavor.
Looking for more cocktail recipes?
White Chocolate Espresso Martini Recipe
Adapted from Kitchen Swagger
White Chocolate Espresso Martini
- 2 ounces (60 milliliters) white chocolate liqueur
- 1 ounce (30 milliliters) vodka plain, whipped cream, or vanilla
- 1 ounce (30 milliliters) espresso or strongly brewed coffee chilled
- White chocolate ganache for the rim
- Chocolate shavings
- Fresh mint
- Chill martini glass for at least 10 minutes. If desired, coat the rim with a drizzle of white chocolate ganache.
- In a cocktail shaker, add a few ice cubes and the white chocolate liqueur, vodka, and espresso. Shake well until combined and chilled, then strain into chilled glass.
- Serve immediately garnished with chocolate shavings, strawberries, and fresh mint if desired.