Maryland Crab Dip
A recipe for Maryland Crab Dip inspired by our visit to St. Michaels, Maryland
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 25 minutes
Total Time 35 minutes
Servings 4 -6 Servings
- 8 ounces cream cheese room temperature
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese divided
- 1/2 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese divided
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped chives
- 1 garlic clove minced
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons old bay seasonings
- 1 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1 teaspoon worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon paprika
- 1 pound lump crab meat
- Chopped chives
- Water crackers
- Pretzel bread
Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
In a large bowl, beat together the cream cheese, sour cream, and mayonnaise. Mix in 3/4 cup of the cheddar, 1/4 cup of the parmesan, chives, garlic, lemon juice, old bay, ground mustard, worcestershire sauce, salt, pepper, and paprika. Gently mix in the crab meat.
Transfer to desired baking dish (about 1 quart). Top with remaining cheddar and parmesan cheese. Bake in preheated oven until golden and bubbly, 25-30 minutes.
Remove from heat, top with additional chopped chives, and serve immediately with water crackers or pretzel bread.