Iced Caramel Mocha
Iced Caramel Mocha recipe to celebrate #BacktoSchoolTreats! Chilled espresso or strongly brewed coffee is blended with caramel syrup, chocolate sauce, vanilla, and milk for a delicious and refreshing start to the day.
Servings 1 Serving
- 1/2 cup strongly brewed coffee or espresso chilled
- 2 tablespoons chocolate sauce
- 1 tablespoon caramel syrup preferably Torani
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup milk dairy or almond
- Whipped cream
- Chocolate sauce
- Caramel sauce
In a glass, whisk together the chilled coffee, chocolate sauce, caramel syrup, and vanilla. Add a handful of ice cubes and pour in the milk.
If desired, garnish with whipped cream, chocolate sauce, and caramel sauce. Serve immediately.