Maple Cinnamon Latte
A recipe for a Maple Cinnamon Latte. Hot espresso is combined with maple syrup, cinnamon, vanilla, and steamed milk.
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 0 minutes
Total Time 10 minutes
Servings 1 Latte
- 1/4 cup hot espresso or strongly brewed coffee
- 1-2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Pinch ground cinnamon plus more for garnish
- 3/4 cup milk steamed, dairy or non-dairy
Pour the maple syrup, vanilla extract, and cinnamon in the bottom of a wide mug. Pour in the hot espresso and stir to combine.
While holding the mug slightly to the side at a 45˚ angle, slowly pour the steamed milk in the center to fill the mug and add a thin layer of the foam to the top.
Decorate the top with an additional pinch of cinnamon if desired and serve immediately.