Cheddar Chive Muffins
A recipe for Cheddar Chive Muffins! These muffins are packed with shredded cheddar cheese and chopped chives for a quick, savory breakfast or brunch treat.
Servings 8 -10 muffins
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh chives or garlic chives
- 1 egg lightly beaten
- 1 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter melted and slightly cooled
Preheat oven to 375˚F. Line muffin tins with liners or lightly grease.
In a large bowl, combine flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt. Mix in the cheese and chives.
Make a well in the center and add beaten egg, milk, and butter. Stir together until the ingredients are just combined.
Spoon the batter into the prepared muffin tins 3/4 full. Bake in preheated oven until golden and toothpick inserted in center comes out clean, 20-25 min.