Paletas de Aguacate y Coco (Mexican Avocado and Coconut Popsicles)
A recipe for Paletas de Aguacate y Coco (Mexican Avocado and Coconut Popsicles). These creamy popsicles are frozen until solid, then optionally dipped in chocolate and shredded coconut.
Servings 8 Popsicles
- 2 avocados peeled, seed removed, and roughly chopped
- 1 cup (240 milliliters) coconut milk
- 1/2 cup (100 grams) granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Melted and slightly cooled dark chocolate
- Dried shredded coconut
In a blender, puree the avocados, coconut milk, sugar, and vanilla extract until smooth.
Pour into popsicle molds. Lightly hit the filled popsicle molds against the counter to help remove bubbles. Freeze until solid.
If desired, dip the frozen popsicles in melted chocolate and immediately sprinkle with coconut. Place on a parchment-lined baking sheet and freeze until ready to serve.