New Orleans Brandy Milk Punch
A recipe for New Orleans Brandy Milk Punch! This delicious cocktail brings together milk and cream with brandy, vanilla, and powdered sugar for an easy and fun drink.
Servings 1 -2 Servings
- 2 ounces (60 milliliters) whole milk
- 2 ounces (60 milliliters) heavy cream
- 1-2 ounces (30-60 milliliters) brandy
- 1 teaspoon powdered sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Ice cubes
- Freshly grated nutmeg
In a cocktail shaker, add the milk, cream, brandy, powdered sugar, and vanilla extract. Add about 3-5 ice cubes and shake well to combine.
Strain into a glass, with ice if desired. Sprinkle with a pinch of freshly grated nutmeg and serve immediately.