Baby Bok Choy and Carrot Salad with Sesame-Soy Vinaigrette
A recipe for Baby Bok Choy and Carrot Salad with Sesame-Soy Vinaigrette
Servings 4 Servings
- 6 baby bok choy thinly sliced
- 2 medium carrots peeled and shredded
- 2 green onions thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame seeds for garnish
- 1 clove garlic minced or pressed through garlic press
- 2 teaspoons toasted sesame seeds
- 2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons toasted sesame oil
- 2 teaspoons honey
In a small bowl or dressing container, whisk together all of vinaigrette ingredients until well blended. Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes to let the flavors combine.
In a large bowl, toss together sliced bok choy, carrots, and green onions. Add the vinaigrette and toss until well coated. Divide the salad among serving plates and garnish with sesame seeds.