A recipe for Spaghetti Neapolitan from the cookbook, Effortless Bento!
Servings 2 Servings
- 2 hot dogs
- 1/2 onion
- 1 green bell pepper
- 1 eringi (trumpet mushroom)
- 6 1/3 ounce (180 grams) spaghetti
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 2 teaspoons (10 grams) butter
- 3 tablespoons ketchup
- 2 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- Dash each: salt and black pepper
Slice hot dogs on the bias. Thinly slice onion and mushroom. Julienne bell pepper.
Boil spaghetti according to package directions.
Heat oil in frying pan. Add butter, then hot dogs, onions, mushrooms and bell peppers in that order and sauté.
Add spaghetti to pan and sauté. Add ketchup and stir to coat. Season with mixture A to finish. Serve immediately or let cool and cover with a lid to freeze.