Crab and Avocado Rolls
A recipe for Crab and Avocado Rolls from the cookbook, The Seafood Shack! A creamy mixture of crab meat, avocado, and scallions are served on rolls with salad greens for a quick and delicious meal.
Servings 4 Servings
- 9 ounces (250 grams) crab meat or meat from about 5 cooked crab claws
- 1/2 red chili pepper finely chopped
- 2 scallions finely chopped
- Juice and zest of 1/2 lime
- 2 avocados sliced
- Small handful of parsley chopped
- 1 tablespoon crème fraîche
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 4 bread rolls
- Butter for spreading
- Handful of salad greens for each roll
- Salt and black pepper
In a bowl, mix your crab meat, chili, scallions, lime juice and zest, avocado, parsley, crème fraîche, and mayonnaise and season to taste.
Cut the rolls in half- if you like you can toast them- and butter both sides, then pile the crab filling onto the bottom halves.
Add some fresh salad greens to each one and put the roll tops back on.